Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is 19% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,442 (Rp 35,341,317) in Depok.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.02 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (39 minutes ago)