Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 256 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 30% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,267 (Rp 20,860,615) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)