Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23973 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 32% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,230 (5,129TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €800 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Arkhangelsk costs руб 40 (14 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (36 minutes ago)