Cost of living in Den Helder, Netherlands compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Den Helder (Netherlands) is 13% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,482 in Den Helder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)