Cost of living in Den Helder, Netherlands compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Den Helder (Netherlands) is 12% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,120 in Den Helder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (29 minutes ago)