Cost of living in Dehra Dun, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01382 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dehra Dun (India) is 43% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,860 (₨134,530) in Dehra Dun.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (39 minutes ago)