Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 288 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00326 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 31% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,375 (422,471 Ft) in Debrecen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$99,999,999,999,999,996,863,366,107,917,975,552 (42 minutes ago)