Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01828 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 38% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,003 (Php109,579) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs J$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 2 hours ago)