Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13296 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 93% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,792 (元43,563) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (29 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)