Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 203 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 31% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,494 in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)