Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 222 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 26% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,385 in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tromsø costs kr 78 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)