Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00043 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 5% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,402 (7,969,181 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Essen costs €1,980 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Doha costs 4,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.75 (about 1 hour ago)