Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00042 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 6% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,189 (7,517,468 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (about 1 hour ago)