Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 548 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21921 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 10% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,200 (﷼ 10,038) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)