Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 203 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 24% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,610 (1,710,554 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)