Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 21% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,294 (₩3,018,051) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2.5 kg bag of potatoes in Edinburgh costs £0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (about 1 hour ago)