Cost of living comparison between Daejeon, South Korea and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00081 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 21% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,776 (₩4,643,049) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (44 minutes ago)