Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,595 (₩3,459,603) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 90 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)