Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 24% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,349 (₩3,004,907) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)