Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 24% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,735 (₩4,502,093) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)