Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,091 (₩2,694,261) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $300 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Marrakech costs 15,050 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tatabánya costs 410 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kahramanmaraş costs 130TL (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 25,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)