Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,449 (₩3,107,496) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)