Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 21% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,375 (58,508,911 ₫) in Da Nang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (about 1 hour ago)