Cost of living comparison between Da Nang, Vietnam and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 17% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,578 (62,714,236 ₫) in Da Nang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)