Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 152 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01384 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 39% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,102 (₨79,602) in Cuttack.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (30 minutes ago)