Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 142 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01307 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 38% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,299 (₨99,395) in Cuttack.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Darmstadt costs €1.35 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Prague costs 10,000 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $76 (about 2 hours ago)