Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,574 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30856 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €3,064 (R$ 9,931) in Curitiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)