Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,728 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27449 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,693 (R$ 9,811) in Curitiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)