Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,531 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29530 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,831 (R$ 9,588) in Curitiba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)