Cost of living comparison between Curicó, Chile and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00140 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 11% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,316 (CH$2,361,380) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 75,000 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Szeged costs 59,900 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Budva costs €450 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Omsk costs руб 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)