Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00137 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,029 (CH$1,479,167) in Curicó.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)