Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 40% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,139 (Bs 35,306,174) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 1,500 ₦ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 29 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nantucket costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)