Cost of living comparison between Culiacán, Mexico and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04940 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 37% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,046 (Mex$ 41,418) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,846 (about 1 hour ago)