Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04856 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 42% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,228 (Mex$ 25,295) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)