Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29428 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,320 (R$ 11,283) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)