Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 318 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 22% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,637 ($1,928) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元35 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨95 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (about 1 hour ago)