Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 41% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,239 (COL$4,229,995) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $80 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Poole costs £344 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (14 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (24 minutes ago)