Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03944 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 11% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,672 (L 67,766) in Coxen Hole.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)