Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00150 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 9% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,743 (1,827,508 Franc) in Cotonou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (39 minutes ago)