Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 11% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,692 (1,109,051 Franc) in Cotonou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)