Cost of living comparison between Corunna, Spain and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,310 in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 2 hours ago)