Cost of living in Corralillo, Cuba compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corralillo (Cuba) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,054 (2,421 CUC) in Corralillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Freetown costs 210,000 Leone (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)