Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09186 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 83% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,706 (Bs 62,115) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$95 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)