Cost of living comparison between Coro, Venezuela and Almería, Spain
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09206 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 104% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,636 (Bs 72,084) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 120,000 ₨ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)