Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 622 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 54% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,935 in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (about 2 hours ago)