Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 8% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,158 in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kingston upon Hull costs £2,258 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)