Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 10% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,302 in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)