Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00135 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 5% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,106 (CH$1,557,330) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (1 minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (37 minutes ago)