Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00135 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 5% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,099 (CH$1,554,858) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$35 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)