Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,547 prices entered by 219 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13448 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 84% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,993 (kr44,562) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)