Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,360 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13516 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 79% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,820 (kr43,058) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (43 minutes ago)