Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 345 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21813 EUR / RON
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 31% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,313 (6,020 lei) in Constanţa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (about 1 hour ago)