Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 EUR / GNF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 35% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,061 (40,303,039 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 30,000 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)