Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 EUR / GNF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 35% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,051 (40,159,289 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)