Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00010 EUR / GNF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 41% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,579 (45,048,231 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 104 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)