Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03467 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 10% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,991 (L 57,418) in Comayagua.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €13 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (38 minutes ago)