Cost of living in Cologne, Germany compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cologne (Germany) is 39% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,522 in Cologne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (38 minutes ago)