Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 400 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 5% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,804 in Coimbra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,659 (28 minutes ago)