Cost of living in Coimbatore, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 535 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01325 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbatore (India) is 61% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €786 (₨59,352) in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (24 minutes ago)