Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 392 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12319 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 32% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,423 ($b11,549) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (40 minutes ago)