Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 621 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21663 EUR / RON
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 38% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,312 (6,055 lei) in Cluj-Napoca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$125,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.83 (about 2 hours ago)