Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22239 EUR / RON
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 33% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,005 (9,016 lei) in Cluj-Napoca.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (36 minutes ago)