Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 609 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21856 EUR / RON
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 39% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,288 (5,894 lei) in Cluj-Napoca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergen costs kr 115 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (27 minutes ago)