Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 22% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,797 in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (41 minutes ago)