Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 24% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,597 in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)