Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04800 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,578 (Mex$ 32,868) in Ciudad Obregón.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Darwin costs AU$32,216 (about 1 hour ago)