Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04486 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,310 (Mex$ 29,196) in Ciudad Obregón.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)