Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela and Almería, Spain
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09206 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 98% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,181 (Bs 67,134) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩33,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.050 (about 1 hour ago)