Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08535 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 34% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,677 (Bs 31,367) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)