Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00015 EUR / PYG
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 23% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,385 (9,072,751 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)