Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00016 EUR / PYG
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 20% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,501 (15,538,319 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)