Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09418 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 64% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,344 (Bs 56,744) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Maseru costs 15 Loti (about 1 hour ago)