Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09430 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 17% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,523 (Bs 37,363) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $2.76 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (24 minutes ago)