Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 7% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,240 in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 25,000 Shilling (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lviv costs 100₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (16 minutes ago)