Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,941 (₩2,555,317) in Chungju.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £368 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Funchal costs €1.58 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $1.05 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $96 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €200 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £712 (35 minutes ago)