Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,232 (₩4,063,496) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €52 (about 2 hours ago)