Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00081 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 18% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,558 (₩3,165,539) in Chuncheon.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)