Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02640 EUR / THB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 26% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,481 (56,095 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (38 minutes ago)